Private transfers from Budapest to Bratislava
or Bratislava to Budapest
Bratislava to Budapest or Budapest to Bratislava (Include any hotel or address in Bratislava and Budapest). Price for private taxi transfer from Budapest to Bratislava or from Bratislava to Budapest is fixed with no additional cost, no hidden extras. Rates are quoted per vehicle. The private transfer better than a other transportation (Like train, bus or plane), because is more comfortable, faster and it is not a problem to make stops along the way. You can choose either to travel via popular places and stop there for a short visit to the city or just a lunch. Get more information abut Hungary and the locals' life through conversation with the English speaking driver. Are you also planning to visit Bratislava and Budapest? Ask for the shuttle service at Private Transfer Budapest .com from Budapest to Bratislava or to the opposite direction, you can also save time and money with us. We can provide you with the vehicle that suites the best the size of your group and the level of comfort your require. From 1 to 3 people we offer you comfortable sedan cars in tourist class. From 4 to 7 people, we can provide you with spacious vans in economy class. For groups above 7 people, we can offer larger vans in tourist and executive class as well. Our driver are well-mannered, and we keep our vehicles clean and non-smoking.
Budapest-Bratislava private transfer:
- it takes less time than flying
- it is also faster than the train
- for larger groups it is cheaper than most of the airline tickets
- it takes you from your hotel in Budapest to your hotel in Bratislava (or vice versa)
- it is safe
- you can choose an optional, very beautiful tour in Szentendre, Visegrád and Esztergom
- offers a unique view over the Danube
- it is available in packages too
Bratislava short description
Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia and, with a population of about 431,000, also the country's largest city. Bordering Austria and Hungary, it is the only national capital that borders two independent countries. Bratislava and Vienna are two of the closest European national capitals to each other.
Travel time: 2 hours from door to door
What to Remember
- Save time, money and energy: instead of traffic jam to/ from the airports, no waiting in line in crowded airport check-ins, you travel in comfort and enjoy pleasant stopovers on the way
- Only private shuttle services (door to door)
- Safe cars and vans with professional and experienced drivers
- You have a full service for your luggage, no need for a porter
FAQ between this two popular destination
We are group of six people and wish to book a transfer from Bratislava to Budapest. I can see your company is based in Budapest. Can you provide such a transfer?
- Yes, we provide transfers between both cities (in both directions).
Do you provide cheaper shared shuttle transport between Bratislava and Budapest?
- Unfortunately we do not operate such a service for transport. You might wish to consider using the train or bus instead. We can arrange transport from the airport to the train or bus station, and we can advise on the best transport available.
We are very interested in this transport but prices are too high. Can you give us a discount?
- Unfortunately we are not able provide discounts unless you find a cheaper price from a reliable company for the same service we offer. We believe that our prices are already very competitive.